Below are examples of the work I have done for Microsoft over the years. For most of these, I served in editing, motion graphics, or supervisor capacity.
Motion Graphics Designer
Provided Motion Graphics support for a series of launch videos for the Microsoft team.
• Responsible for creating all of the UI animations for the Windows 11 launch video and providing AC support for the video production shoots.
Post Production Supervisor
Managed post-production pipeline for 20 – 25 video projects in production at one time for the Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics 365 Power Platforms, and Security teams. Contract to a full-time position in which responsibilities included owning creative projects from start to finish, delivering results, working with digital marketing teams, and ensuring productions are delivered on time and within budget.
• Oversaw video editing, motion graphics execution while driving Studio priorities with agency partners and vendor teams. As part of the internal studio, my team and I were instrumental in reducing agency costs by 58%, saving more than $10M.
• Crafted campaign video concepts, led projects across multiple stakeholders from a 3D visualized forms video to a Telly-award winning digital transformation series and a stop-motion video filmed over webcams for a virtual conference.
• Took a functioning and inefficient motion graphics department and, within three months, had turned the work, infrastructure, and team into a high-performing creative organization.
• Lead process improvements that decreased churn, managed the video library's migration into a searchable digital asset management system, and introduced security measures that prevented cyber hacking during video reviews.
• Executed same-day requests while balancing assignments with more extended deadlines.
• Created best-in-class mobile, web social video assets based on insights and the latest design and technology trends.
• Project management, ensuring all elements were delivered on time.
• Collaborated and maintained partner relationships.
Motion Graphics Designer
Primarily responsible for creating visually impactful animations and video stories for the Microsoft 365 studio as an internal contractor.
• Collaborated on several projects in an editing or motion graphics capacity, such as a sizzle video for a financial webcast and social campaign videos for the Outlook & Microsoft 365 teams.
• Introduced process improvements to minimize repetitive tasks on editing and motion graphics assignments. Created a series of templates that created a more streamlined method for quickly delivering high-quality videos.
• Developed methods of cataloging and working with the digital asset library.